Track and Monitor up to 25 GPS devices from your Desktop PC or Laptop computer !
The TSWS 1.4 Control Base software for use with GPS location and tracking devices consists of an advanced, multifunctional geographic information system with GSM and GPRS communication interface for short message commands and data exchange. It allows you to manage and remote operate all types of GPS tracking devices operating under the SuperGuard logo from a single PC desktop.
The TSWS 1.4 WorkStation software will enable you to:
- Choose and view detailed vector maps in street level, points of interest and additional information,
- Zoom, pan and print map extents,
- Do multiple search for geographic areas, roads, points of interest and other map items,
- Define and find specific map items near to a location,
- Calculate and display the shortest or fastest route between two points,
- Send SMS commands and text messages,
- Locate, monitor and control tracking objects in real time,
- Manage tracking history and user database,
- Setup up individual Geo-fence for each tracking object,
- Setup parameters and initialize new GPS devices wireless,
- Remote operate vehicle security systems,
- Run test program and device upgrades wireless over GPRS.
If you want to learn more about the Tracking System Workstation TSWS 1.4, feel free to download the operation manual and installation instructions from the link below or from the Downloads section.