The SuperGuard VT-05 Vehicle Tracker
is a professional GPS tracking device designed for fleet management
and commercial data centers, with customizable data upload over
GPRS or SMS, and access of such data through Internet and mobile
NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE . . .
- The compact size, with built in GSM and GPS antennas, allows
for easy and quick installation, saving costly installation time
- Data exchange between device and server is maintained over constant
GPRS and Internet connection. All commands and configuration details
can be sent either through GPRS or SMS. An SMS only mode is also
- Up to 5 authorized contact numbers can be configured to inquire
vehicle location through 2-RING phone call or short message command.
Alternately, you will be able to query device location and status
over Internet Website or GPRS enabled cell phones at all times.
- You can setup and configure monitoring activities and alerts,
using Control Base software or Tracking Web services via Internet
Explorer or mobile on GPRS enabled cell phones.
- Tracking schedules, live tracking and parameters including trip
information such as total travelled distance or trip distance
in km can be configured according to your needs.
- You can define and load up to 4 restricted areas (Geo-Fence
areas) to the device and setup maximum speed alert.
- The engine immobilizer allows you to disable the vehicle ignition
according to specified trigger times through GPRS or SMS command.
- The device comes with one SOS Push Button designed for emergency
alarms to be sent to server and contact numbers. It should be
placed at a hidden place within reach of the driver on the dashboard.
- You can configure and activate three power saving modes according
to ignition off time, no movement or no communication time.
The complete SuperGuard VT-05 package includes
the following parts and accessories:
- SuperGuard VT-05 main unit
- Spare Battery to support at least 8 hours without vehicle battery
- 14-PIN Wire Harness with Inputs/ Outputs for +12V, Emergency
Button, Ignition and Engine Immobilizer
- Engine immobilizer relay
If you want to learn more about the SuperGuard
VT-05, feel free to download the operation manual and installation
instructions from the link below or from the Downloads section.